In recent weeks, there has been increasing concern on the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19) across the US. We at Urgentology Care want to share what our staff is doing to support our Greater Arlington community during this time of crisis. We have always been committed to providing a safe and family-friendly environment for all patients. Today, we elevate ourselves further in this commitment.
If you think you have COVID-19 symptomsor think you have been exposed to COVID-19, below are some consideration points:
- The team at Urgentology Care is continuously monitoring the latest updates from the CDC and the World Health Organization on COVID-19 screening and treatment. We are also working with local public health officials and our network of medical institutions nationwide to provide the most up-to-date medical diagnostics and treatment.
- Urgentology Care board-certified physicians and medical staff are trained to screen for COVID-19. The providers will examine you to rule out other diseases that have similar symptoms as those exhibited by COVID-19.
- The clinic has limited test kits available for COVID-19. Because of this shortage, the provider will test high-risk patients first.
- If you are severely ill or experiencing life-threatening symptoms, call 911 or go to the nearest emergency room.
If you need to visit an urgent care for any illness or issue not related to COVID-19:
- We strongly encourage you to follow the CDC recommendations for how to protect yourself from any possible transmission during your visit.
- Additionally, to ensure you have the safest possible visit:
- Wash your hands before, during and after your visit.
- Book ahead and avoid extra time in the waiting room.
- Wait in your car after check-in. Using your phone to monitor your spot on the waitlist and arrive when you're next in line.
- Or, schedule a video visit with one of our providers from the convenience of your home. Book Video Visit here.