Arlington Telemedicine Services
Access to Urgent Care from your Smartphone, Computer, or Tablet
At Urgentology Care, video visits are now easily accessible from your home or office using a laptop or desktop computer, iPhone, Android phone, or tablet.
Meet our Board-Certified providers by video at YOUR time from YOUR home!
Why Use Telemedicine?
During your virtual visit, our medical providers will identify symptoms and signs of common health issues and administer treatment specific to your condition. At Urgentology Care, you know you’re receiving outstanding service with unparalleled convenience every time. We give you flexible options with saved costs, time, and energy.
- Affordable - Pay only $50.00 for a video visit (We now file telemedicine to insurances for patients in-network).
- Convenient - Get seen at YOUR time from YOUR home seven days a week.
- Get a Prescription - If medically indicated, your provider can send your prescription to a local pharmacy near you.
- Get a Doctor’s Note - Get a Doctor’s note e-mailed to you securely to meet your job requirements.
- Secure, Safe, & Easy - We utilize HIPPA compliant Video conference capability.
- Save Time - Video visits are short and convenient. Make just one trip straight to the pharmacy.
Conditions We Treat
Not all symptoms or conditions are appropriate to be treated through telemedicine. If you are experiencing a life or limb-threatening condition, call 911 for immediate assistance.
Conditions or symptoms that are commonly treated through a telemedicine visit include:
- Sinus or allergy issues
- Minor colds and the flu
- Sore throat & strep throat
- Skin irritations, rashes, and insect bites
- Urinary issues, including UTIs
- GI concerns, including constipation, diarrhea, heartburn, or nausea
Conditions that are NOT appropriate for a telemedicine visit include:
- Life-threatening life or limb – please call 911 for immediate assistance.
- Dizziness and vertigo
- Chest pain
- Fractures & sprains
- Excessive nausea, dehydration, vomiting
- Abdominal pain
- Shortness of breath
- STDs and STIs
Pricing for Video Visit
Video visits are offered at a discount self-pay rate of $50.00, and we additionally accept insurances for patients in-network. For more questions, please call us at (817) 799-7273.
How Does it Work?
- Choose a time that works for you and book a video visit with one of our Board-Certified family medicine providers.
- Complete registration paperwork using a link sent to your phone and provide your credit card information.
- One of our registration staff will contact you to confirm your appointment and charge your credit card.
- Join video visit and receive the care you need.
State-Of-The-Art Clinic With Advanced Medical Tools
Convenience of Appointments & Walk-Ins
Wide Range of Insurance Accepted
Family Friendly Environment
Minimal Wait Times